Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Oh the Snow!

It has snowed quite a bit here in Spokane, WA. Even the schools were closed for 2 days in a row. Pretty crazy, since Ice Storm '96 was the last time there was a snow day and only because most of Spokane had no power.

I was glad when the plow came down our street because the roads were full of snow potholes. The down side....our driveway was plowed in with 3 feet of snow, because this is the first time all year they came our way. So with cold toes and a tired back, my driveway is clear and all is well. Now all I have to do is clear a path from my car to my house. Knee deep snow and dress slacks just don't mix.

As much as I love the snow, I believe true bliss is seen only from a golden retriever's eyes. Gage is in doggy heaven. Between climbing snow drifts and burying his whole body under piles, every day is a new adventure.

Our House


My Car


Our Dog



So much fun to be snowed in...

No comments: