Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Those Parkert's sure are busy folk

Nick and I have been frantically trying to get our house ready for the winter. We are officially done putting the siding up, whoo hoo! And we started painting last night. I decided not to put up any of the paint yet because I want to show off the final product. But just so you know, Nick and I love the color. So you will have to wait for the surprise. Or you can drive by our house and see what it looks like, I can't stop you from doing that, he he.

We are still trying to decided what to do with the chimney. I think I am going to paint it. It is not in very good shape....




Next summer: Landscaping.....finally =-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jesse,
This is Molly Hutchins, friends of Jason and Erin, you came to my wedding in Maine. :) I found your blog from a link on the Farley's. I just wanted to tell you how cute your house is! The hard work will for sure pay off in the end.
Blessings,
Molly

Andrea said...

It looks fantastic!!! Good job! I'm excited to see it in a few weeks!

Farley Family said...

Hi there. Your house looks so good. You guys work so hard and your house is evidence. I am so excited to see the color that you choose, I think that I have an idea of what it is. Great job Parkert family!!!!