Sunday, November 7, 2010

Almost 3 months

I cannot believe it has been 11 weeks (almost 3 months) since Josie Mae was born. It seems like it was just yesterday that I felt the first contraction. But I also can't remember what life was like before she came home. The below pictures were taken the day she was born and I remember when I saw them for the first time I burst into tears. Partly because I was still on heavy pain killers and I had a variety of new hormones running through my body, but mostly because I already loved her so much and I couldn't believe the Lord gave me this perfect little girl to love.





These were taken in the past couple weeks and when I look back she has grown so much already! She is growing like a weed and eating like a horse. She has chubby cheeks, a double chin, and twig like arms and legs. In the past 3 weeks she has become such a happy baby. She smiles all day long and is so much fun to play with. Although, she still has the "Farley" temper and I can already see some great tantrums in our future. Good luck us!


2 comments:

Chad and Cate Kuhlmann said...

So Cute! We really need to get our girls together soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!! What a sweet a girl. Keep the pictures coming!