Sunday, May 25, 2008

First concert in a long time.........

I used to go to concert after concert, and I am sad to say that it has been years and years since I have been to a concert. So here is a little about my "welcome back" concert. Hopefully, there will be many more in the future.

My sister-in-law (Joelle) and I went to Carrie Underwood last night at the Spokane Arena. There was much fun to be had. The concert was so great that even though there were two drunk obnoxious guys in front of us, we still had a great time. She is very cute and has some great pipes. She even said Yamika instead of Yakima, pretty great. I am most definitely a bigger fan after her concert. Josh Turner opened for her and he was great too. His voice is even lower than Randy Travis, and all his songs were love songs to his wife and kids, pretty cute. So I am not sure I could say "great" any more so here are some pictures.....







2 comments:

Ivy Wang said...

My dad was working at this concert (he works for Crowd Management) and said he thought Carrie Underwood was CUUUTE. :) Glad you had fun. I wish I had gone!

Andrea said...

Too fun!