Friday, September 12, 2008

4 years down and 76 to go....

I joke with Nick telling him when he married me he signed an 80 year contract so he can't get out of it. So now he says: "*sigh*... 76 to go" That's why I love him! We joke, we snuggle, we race to see who can get down the steps the fastest, or who can open the other persons car door faster. We have so much fun! And yet he has been so compassionate, patient, and loving with me in these last few rough years. God has molded the perfect partner for me and I could not be any more greatful.

We went to the Spokane County Fair last night to celebrate our 4 year anniversary. We had fun as always!

This is Nick, not missing a crumb of the cinnamon and sugar....that's why I love him, he is not wasteful.
Me getting in the hot tub because it was a bit chilly when the sun went down.
Me holding my hand up so I could get my ring off.....Once a year free ring cleaning only at the fair!!!
The two love birds....the one on the left sure has her eyes open wide....sheesh!

2 comments:

Chad and Cate Kuhlmann said...

Yeah! Happy 4 years! You two definetly are a perfect pair, and don't make fun of your hubby...you have to finish every last bit of an elephant ear!

Jason Farley said...

Happy 4th!!! We miss you goof balls!! Can't wait to see you.
Love Erin