Friday, July 3, 2009

The fruits of labor

After 3 years I finally painted our front door. Now it wouldn't be a big deal except the door was new when we put it in, so it has only been primed. Whoops! And it turns out that primer only lasts for 2 weeks, can you believe it? So I had to re-prime and paint both sides. Nick and I were pretty burned out from working on our house, so we have not done anything aesthetically for a while. The whole white door with cream trim finally got to me and I painted it black.
Today when I was weeding the garden I noticed something exciting! See below....they are beautiful.



Here is a current picture of my garden. I cannot believe the growth!

Future tomatoes.

It's hard to not be thankful when such beautiful things bloom this time of year.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice work! You guys have done such an amazing job with your house! Kyle is the veggie gardener in our house and we grew peas, carrots, green beans and seceral tomoatoes this year- can't wait for garden stuff- nothin' like it!!

diana said...

The house looks so good! Can I request a before and after side by side picture please? Nice work guys!