Friday, September 11, 2009

New Camera

Nick got a new camera for his birthday. He turned big 2-8 on the 4th. He told me last year around October that he really wanted to take a photography class at the college but he needed a digital SLR, and we only had a film SLR. So my wheels started to turn and I secretly saved up for almost a year for nice camera, which is hard to do when you share a bank account. What I didn't think about is that I am going to have a camera in my face a lot, something my sister-in-law Michelle has learned to deal with. So I guess I will eventually get used to it. And all the pictures I am either talking or eating, those who know me well, know this is what I do 90% of the time so I guess it captures me well. See below for some awkward pics with the new camera.






Ha! Finally, caught him with an awkward pic.....

2 comments:

Jamie and Morgan Stearns said...

You will now be invited to all events with us as our personal photographers. Ha!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute profile you have. Miss your face!