Thursday, April 1, 2010

19 weeks

This is the first picture we took. I made Nick take it in many different positions because at every angle I looked well, fat. I realize that as you continue in your pregnancy you will get bigger and bigger, but I am getting bigger in all areas and don't feel very wonderful about it. The weird thing is that I have not gained that much weight, but it has shown up in my face, my arms and my obliques...yuck! I know I don't have a long torso or a really really fast metabolism, but I wish it would only show up in my stomach. Enough with the complaining already, I will try to be positive from now on. After all, I get to be a part of the amazing creation of life. The Lord chose me to carry this little person and for us to show him/her love, grace and also take them to cool places like the ocean and Disneyland. What a wonderful gift!

4 comments:

Jamie and Morgan Stearns said...

I think the picture is adorable and you are BEAUTIFUL!!!! xoxo

Vance Family Adventures said...

You look beautiful and oh so cute! No fatness anywhere! Super excited for you and Nick, congrats!

Chad and Cate Kuhlmann said...

Your beautiful! This stage just sucks in general cause your not huge enough that people think your prego but yet you can't fit in any of your old clothes...give it a couple weeks and you'll be way happier with your baby bump! Can't wait for thursday...you better call me!

Anonymous said...

You are glowing. I just wish I got to see the 'live version.' Only a few more weeks.