Sunday, April 4, 2010

I am definately carrying Nick's kid

Not that I was questioning the fact, but I know his DNA is very prevalent in this child. Why you might ask? Because I am craving chocolate. I do like chocolate, but usually I can think of 10 other sugary things to eat before chocolate. But these days when I am craving sweets, all I want is chocolate. Nick will eat just about anything as long as chocolate is involved so it is definitely his kid. I hope this child also gets his patients, wonderful listening, and his smashing good looks.

Below is a picture of my chocolate indulgence for the day. To make myself feel better and not gain too much weight in this pregnancy, I homemade this frozen yogurt with fat-free Fage yogurt. So I have a small scoop and cover it with magic shell (yum) and strawberries for some nutrients for the baby. Healthy....sort of.

Please excuse the bad picture, I have no idea how to use Nick's camera.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks delicious! Ummm...have you had the big ultrasound yet? Soon? Are you guys finding out?