Sunday, July 4, 2010

Sneak Peak...

Here is a sneak peak of little Parkert's room. I still have not put up anything on the walls, and I believe there might be a shelf or two in that mix, but you get the idea. The curtain fabric is what I completely fell in love with, and I couldn't "see" anything else, so we went with it. My mom was the best, she really knows what she is doing, and read the pattern and helped make changes with things about the pattern that I didn't like. When Nick is at work, it is hard to get stuff done so she also came yesterday to help organize and help me do a bit of planting. It is hard to do a lot of things when you can't squat, bend, or lift. She is my angel and I don't know what I would do without her!!!



1 comment:

Chad and Cate Kuhlmann said...

Cute! Nice job, jess! But could you please stop now...your stressing me out...I'm no where near what I need to get done!