Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Craziness of Spring or is it Summer

The weather has been absolutely gorgeous this past week. Spokane is a small portion of the country where there are absolutely no natural disasters. But man has the warm weather brought so many projects!!! I have not stopped moving for two weeks! I wake up at 5am to go running, then I go to work, then I get home, walk the dog, make dinner, water the lawn (yes, manually, no sprinklers yet!) usually do laundry then go to bed. But lately we have had small group, barbeque's, birthday parties, good bye parties, and more taking up our weekends.

Nick and I rented movies from the library and we had them for two weeks, and did not watch a single one. Such a bummer, they were due today. Also, I have been waiting all year for the third season of "So You Think You Can Dance" and I have only seen a half hour of one episode. I believe that it and "Project Runway" are the only good reality shows out there (okay fine, I will admit I occasionally watch an online episode of "The Hills." Don't Judge).

Anyways, I feel like this is an email more than a blog but...I am going to L.A. this weekend to attend my sister-in-laws baby shower but I will be back on Monday, and hopefully things will have calmed down a bit. So enjoy or dodge the weather where ever you are, and I will post more pictures soon. Hopefully of my cute pregnant sister-in-law!

No comments: