Monday, June 30, 2008

WALL-E

I know it has been awhile since my last post, so here is a review of the last few weeks. I was in L.A. until Monday evening, then Nick and I had bible study Tuesday night, friends over Wednesday night, Thursday night we rested, Friday night dinner and a movie with friends, Saturday afternoon I hosted a baby shower, Sunday morning church and I volunteered in the Pre-K sunday school class, amd Sunday evening we hosted a birthday party. So needless to say I have not had many chances to breathe....and I have dirty piles of laundry to prove it.

But on a lighter note! We went to see WALL-E. I must say it greatly exceeded my expectations. There was little talking and it was so creative. It focused on our wastefulness as humans and gave a ugly picture of what the future could hold if we continue on our path. So all of you who need a boost in moral, go see WALL-E you will fall in love with him. And maybe we will all think twice about creating so much garbage.....

No comments: