Thursday, July 24, 2008

I hate coming up with titles....

So to make a long story short, our camera is not the most reliable and really needs to be replaced. So here are some pictures that I have taken with my phone.

My good friend Katie stopped by for a short visit from Portland on Tuesday and brought her new puppy Kerby. She is just a little dolly and I really wanted to keep her. Gage and Olive really liked her too. Gage was a bit overwhelming for her but Olive was just her size. Here are some pics. She was really fast, so these are just a few pictures that are not blurry.



Gage finally calmed down a little bit and Kerby got used to the idea of a 90+ pound dog, and they did well together, but here is poor Gage longing to be outside playing with us. He is inside looking out the window, whining. We finally gave in and let him have a try at being gentle. He did very well.

I also have to share my new toys with all of you (all two of you who read this). I received two new very cool toys for my birthday. I already mentioned my awesome new phone (from Nick), which I would take a picture of if the camera was not stuck to the back of it. And I got a new vacuum from my mom. My mom asked me what I wanted for my birthday and I told her a new vacuum, and I told her the one I was looking at down at Costco (it was $80). She went down there to buy it and came home with the below model instead.....
A Dyson Animal....I have to say I am in love with it and the attachments are so amazing for my really hairy dog. If only he would let me vacuum him (I tried....it did not go over so well). Anyways, I recommend it for anyone with pets, and who really appreciate great cleaning tools. I am so spoiled, and so blessed!!

2 comments:

Ivy Wang said...

Hey I am so jealous of your Dyson Animal. I'm always eyeing them at Shopko and I look at Jeremy and say "Someday..." Meaning someday our house will be free of beagle hair. :)

Farley Family said...

Awesome!! Your mom gives the best presents!!! Blessings.